- H73209 000000000 H73209000000000
Suzuki Alto Metallophone
- Write a Review
Suzuki diatonic metallophones add a full, lasting resonation to your instrument ensemble necessary for a complete concert sound. Each metallophone ba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Beautiful pure sound, long resonating.
Suzuki diatonic metallophones add a full, lasting resonation to your instrument ensemble necessary for a complete concert sound. Each metallophone bar is manufactured from the finest aluminum alloys, then skillfully overtone tuned for perfect pitch and harmonics. All metallophones include mallet storage, chromatic bar storage, bottom positioned pins, note name labeling inside each resonator chamber, damper bar with adjustable handle, 1 Bb and 2 F# bars and 2 pairs of appropriate mallets.
- Aluminum alloy bars
- Overtone tuned
- Mallet storage
- Chromatic bar storage
- Bottom positioned pins
- Note name labeling inside each resonator chamber
- Damper bar with adjustable handle
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.