- H73215 000000000 H73215000000000
Suzuki Bass Metallophone (deep bass)
- Write a Review
Suzuki diatonic metallophones add a full, lasting resonation to your instrument ensemble necessary for a complete concert sound. Each metallophone ba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Suzuki diatonic metallophones add a full, lasting resonation to your instrument ensemble necessary for a complete concert sound. Each metallophone bar is manufactured from the finest aluminum alloys, then skillfully overtone tuned for perfect pitch and harmonics. All metallophones include mallet storage, chromatic bar storage, bottom positioned pins, note name labeling inside each resonator chamber, damper bar with adjustable handle, 1 Bb and 2 F# bars and 2 pairs of appropriate mallets.
- Overtone tuned aluminum alloy bars
- Mallet storage
- Chromatic bar storage
- Bottom positioned pins
- Note name labeling inside each resonator chamber
- Damper bar with adjustable handle
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Accompanies Young Voices
- Flexible For Many Levels
- Pleasant Sound
- Well-tuned Percussion
- Poor Poor Packaging
- School Music
Comments about Suzuki Bass Metallophone (deep bass):
I'm a retired UK Primary School teacher, living in USA. For necessary economies, I shopped carefully to purchase a metallaphone to accompany a small group of young children I currently work with. "Open Box" seemed like a good idea and I was confident in the Suzuki brand.
The instrument arrived in a box where the ONLY piece of packaging was one moulded piece of polystyrene holding the bass end of the instrument. The bars were in lightweight cardboard containers from which a few had escaped and were travelling "loose".
The most absurd thing was tht the shipping label had been fixed to the BOTTOM of the box, so that inversion en route was inevitable.
The result (of which I have photos) was that almost all of the pins were severely bent. One of the plywood partitions of the resonance box was badly split and spread, so that it has been impossible to pinch it together closely enough to avoid its damping the B bar.
If I obtain a satisfactory resolution from the company, I will post every compliment it earns.