- 470066 000000000 470066000000000
Trophy 8-Note (C1-C2) Step Bell Set
- Write a Review
These resonator bells are precision-tuned and feature long-lasting mounts on sturdy resonating stands. The note of each bell is stamped onto its surf...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
These resonator bells are precision-tuned and feature long-lasting mounts on sturdy resonating stands. The note of each bell is stamped onto its surface and the stands are very sturdy for years of fun-filled instruction and play.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Flat Sound
- Poorly Made
- Was Black Not Red
- Wood Was Chipped
Comments about Trophy 8-Note (C1-C2) Step Bell Set:
Was very disappointed. Item was black, not red like in the picture. There is a chip out of the wood. The beaters are bent..