- Product H93031
Nady Handheld and Omni Lav Combo Wireless System
- Write a Review
The Nady U-81 Handheld and Lav Combo system features eight discrete channels of UHF reception. It comes with four handheld transmitters as well as fo...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
Eight channels of wireless with eight transmitters.
The Nady U-81 Handheld and Lav Combo system features eight discrete channels of UHF reception. It comes with four handheld transmitters as well as four lavalier microphones and four beltpack transmitters. These eight independent single-channel UHF wireless receivers are built into a single housing for simultaneous operation of up to eight transmitters. The front panel LED display indicates the RF and AF status for each channel.
The receiver has eight individually balanced XLR Mic Level outputs as well as an unbalanced Line Level sum ¼” jack output for 8-in-1 mix audio output with separate volume control for each channel. It of course features Nady’s exclusive patented companding circuitry with 120dB dynamic range and highest quality audio. Dual removable high gain antennas, front or back mounting with TNC connector. It features standard 19” 1U, all-metal rackmount housing, and an AC/DC adapter.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Nady DM-50D neodymium cartridge delivers transparent vocals, maximum feedback rejection and minimal handling noise
- On/Standby/Off switch allows convenient audio muting while transmitter on
- Status LED indicator flashes once for Unit On; lights steady for Low Battery Alert
- Uses two AA alkaline or NiMH batteries
- Rugged ABS and rubber-coated housing with integral antenna
- Choice of headworn or lavalier microphone operation with convenient input volume control for proper level adjust, or instrument operation without input level control
- Off/Standby/On switch allows convenient audio muting while transmitter on
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable mic or instrument cable
- Status LED indicator flashes once for unit on; lights steady for low-battery alert
- Single 9V alkaline or NiMH battery
Order today for your multi-channel wireless applications.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Breaks Easily
- Church Plays
Comments about Nady Handheld and Omni Lav Combo Wireless System:
Very inexpensive for 8 wireless units in one. Sent the first one back with a dead receiver and now the second one has a defective lapel transmitter. Also the handheld and lapel mics are not in line like the first unit was. I put the handheld mics in one group and the laps in another then I run a stereo graphic for each group to balance the sound quality with my shures and senhizer units. I would not use these for everyday use but for a church play twice a year I can make it work.
I would only recommend this product for occasional use for non-professional events.