- #464389 000929000 464389000929000
Adams 3.3 Octave Round Top Parsifal Bells Mallet Percussion
Gcv-33 / Concert Series / Voyager Frame
- Write a Review
The Adams Artist and Concert Series Round Top Parsifal Bells are made of high-quality steel that has been custom-formulated especially for Adams. The...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Characteristic of 1920s American sparkling sounds in sturdy modern construction.
The Adams Artist and Concert Series Round Top Parsifal Bells are made of high-quality steel that has been custom-formulated especially for Adams. The bells exactly match the specifications of the "round top Deagan Parsifal bells" which many international musicians feel set the standard for quality and sound. Adams has designed the bells with the right timbre, resonance, and tone that match the characteristics of the 1920s American sound.
Artist model: (Reversible Damper Pedal)
GAV33 Glock: Voyager Frame - 3.3 octave. C5-E8. Reversible dampener pedal, nickel-plated steel resonators, natural wood oak rails and end pieces, height-adjustable voyager frame.
GAF33 Glock: Field Frame - 3.3 octave. C5-E8. Reversible dampener pedal, nickel-plated steel resonators, natural wood oak rails and end pieces, height-adjustable field frame.
Concert model: (No Damper Pedal)
GCV33 Glock: Voyager Frame - 3.3 octave C5-E8. Powder-coated steel resonators, black rails and end pieces, height-adjustable voyager frame.
GCF33 Glock: Field Frame - 3.3 octave C5-E8. Powder-coated steel resonators, black rails and end pieces, height-adjustable field frame.
The advantage of a Voyager/Field frame over a case is that a case will always give a noise that is amplified by the sound box. Placing the bells on a Voyager/Field frame will, therefore, be a convenient and mobile solution. All bars are 1.25" wide and 7/16" thick with the highest quality satin nickel plating which prevents any bright glare under stage lighting. Another major Artist Series feature is the patent pending reversible damper system. This system allows the notes to be easily and effectively pedal-dampened like a vibraphone or reverse, depending on the player's preference.
These concert bells are designed for both professional and amateur ensembles. Their unique features and custom-made steel set them apart from any other instruments made in the world today.
- 1.25" High-Grade Round Top Parsifal Steel Bars
- 3.3 Octave C-E
- Patented Height Adjustable Voyager or Field Frame
- Patent Pending Reversible Damper System (no damper pedal on Concert Series)
- Artist Series-Nickel Plated Steel Resonators
- Concert Series-Powder Coated Steel Resonators
- Tuning A=442 Hz
- Cover and Mallets Included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.