- J15810 000000000 J15810000000000
Adams Artist Series 5.0 Octave Rosewood Marimba with Endurance Field Frame
- Write a Review
The MAHF-50 is a 5 Octave Artist Series Marimba with rosewood bars, mounted on an Endurance Field Frame. While this instrument is ready to hit the fi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Adams Artist series marimbas are considered to be some of the best in the world.
The MAHF-50 is a 5 Octave Artist Series Marimba with rosewood bars, mounted on an Endurance Field Frame. While this instrument is ready to hit the field, there is no compromise on the sound. The Honduras rosewood bars are tuned through the sixth overtone, giving you unparalleled tone. Since the inception of Adams marimba production, intonation and clarity of pitch have been paramount considerations. So you know you are getting the most stable sound in the industry.
The Endurance Frame was designed specifically with the demands of outdoor performance in mind, offering extra large locking precision wheels, and sturdy oversized tube construction. The Endurance Frame easily navigates rough, uneven outdoor terrain and still can be perfectly suited to indoor concert events as well. Both ends of the Endurance Frame feature the renowned Adams height adjustment system, allowing you to effortlessly adjust the playing height of the instrument to fit any size player. An accessory bar runs the full length of the frame allowing you to add drums, bells, cymbals, and virtually any instrument that can be mounted using a standard hardware mount.
- Range: 5 oct. C2 - C7
- Bars: Rosewood 72-40 mm
- Pitch A: 442 Hz.
- Frame: Field Frame
- Length: 100"
- Low end: 47.5"
- High end: 21.7"
- Height adjustment: 34.7" - 42.5"
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.