- #J00672 000001001 J00672000001001
Adams Concert Series 3.0 Octave Vibraphone with Endurance Field Frame
Silver Bars F3 - F6
- Write a Review
The Alpha Series Vibraphone from Adams combines advanced acoustic engineering with cutting edge design for an instrument that stands apart from the c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Easily transported, great-sounding vibraphone.
The Alpha Series Vibraphone from Adams combines advanced acoustic engineering with cutting edge design for an instrument that stands apart from the crowd sonically and aesthetically. Adams propriety alloy and advanced Alpha tuning system create a full balanced tone throughout the range of the instrument. The new highly stylized resonators flow in a natural arc to immerse your audience in every nuance of your performance. The Alpha Vibraphone features a newly designed motor that provides optimal accessibility and near silent operation.
World class design inside and out is what the Alpha Vibraphone represents. Hand stained solid French Oak rails and end pieces are crowned by a distinctive polished aluminum name plate to announce that this is something special. The height adjustable Voyager frame has been updated with a high arching cross support that disappears behind the sweeping arc of the Alpha resonators to provide a stunning look while providing the perfect soundstage for your audience. Integral cross rails and end caps provide structural integrity while maintaining the smooth flowing lines.
Full, balanced tone Excellent projection Near silent operation Endurance field frame
Order today and get a vibraphone set that projects across large spaces with full, buoyant tone.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.