- #464390 000944000 464390000944000
Adams Hammered Copper Symphonic Timpani Concert Drums
- Write a Review
These timpani are some of the finest constructed anywhere in the world. They feature hammered copper bowls that facilitate an increased frequency ran...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Impeccable tuning with height and angle adjustments.
These timpani are some of the finest constructed anywhere in the world. They feature hammered copper bowls that facilitate an increased frequency range in each drum, resulting in a clear, pure tone. The kettle of the instrument is suspended by means of a strong and firm contoured steel ring to maintain roundness and ensure stability during transport.
One of the most import parts of any timpani is the head. This series of timpani uses Remo Renaissance Timpani heads with insert rings standard on all drums. Each instrument has three wheels, two at the rear and one on the player's side to make moving, turning, and rotating simple.
It features a pedal system that works by means of a block that allows the pitch of the drum to be altered without affecting the pedal action. Head angle is adjustable.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.