- 447906 000000000 447906000000000
Adams MAHC43 Artist Classic Series Rosewood Marimba
- Write a Review
The Adams MAHC43 Artist Classic Rosewood Marimba is crafted from carefully selected Honduran rosewood bars finished with a specially developed lacque...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Made from the best materials, it's the first choice for any marimbist.
The Adams MAHC43 Artist Classic Rosewood Marimba is crafted from carefully selected Honduran rosewood bars finished with a specially developed lacquer that ensures optimum musicality. Tuned through the sixth overtone by Adams' skilled tuners. For a marimba that's balanced through the entire range, there are no short cuts taken. The resonators are carefully designed to amplify the fundamental note of each bar and to give maximum sustain, volume, and clarity. The Adams marimba's patented voyager system makes it adjustable over a wide range of playing heights. Expand the MAHC43 marimba to 4-2/3 or 5 octaves by purchasing the appropriate conversion kit.
- 4-1/3 oct. A2 - C7
- Honduran rosewood
- A = 442Hz
- Length 213cm
- Low end 90cm
- High end 40cm
- Height adj. 88-108cm
Quality playing deserves a quality instrument. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.