- 466942 000000000 466942000000000
Adams MSHV43 Soloist Series 4.3 Octave Rosewood Marimba
- Write a Review
The Soloist series of marimbas are effective solutions for budget-conscience musicians and schools who are seekinghigh quality sound at a low coste a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Soloist series of marimbas are effective solutions for budget-conscience musicians and schools who are seekinghigh quality sound at a low coste a low cost. Made with Honduras rosewood bars that have the same precise tuning and voicing as the Artist marimbas. This quality provides for balanced sound throughout the entire range of the instrument. Being tuned to the sixth overtone allows complete control over all aspects of the marimba's sound. As far as construction goes, the frame is the patented Voyager system which permits effortless adjustment to a wide range of playing heights. The resonators are welded, not riveted, to offer the utmost strength and minimal mechanical noise. Includes mallets and cover.
- Height: Adjustable 33.4" - 41.3"
- High End: 15.7"
- Length: 72.8"
- Low End: 35.4"
- Pitch: A=442 Hz
- Range: A2 - C7
- Weight: 121lbs
- Wood: Honduras Rosewood
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.