- 870013 000000000 870013000000000
Adams Professional Series Generation II Cambered Copper Timpani, Set of 5
- Write a Review
This timpani set comes with 5 Professional Series Generation II Cambered-Copper Timpanis.Adams Professional GEN2 is the next generation in cutting-ed...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Why get less for more money? This is a great sounding, super-stable set of kettledrums with a light, yet reliable footpedal and tons of features.
This timpani set comes with 5 Professional Series Generation II Cambered-Copper Timpanis.
Adams Professional GEN2 is the next generation in cutting-edge innovation from the world's leading timpani maker. Adams' all-new Patented GEN2 Balanced Action Pedal gives you smooth extended pitch range adjustability with unprecedented accuracy and a secure hold in a balanced action mechanism.
The timpani's classically inspired chrome-plated, single-flange steel suspension ring and counter hoop promote superior pitch focus and sustain by allowing unencumbered resonance from the bowl.
Professional GEN2 drums each come with an integrated locking 3rd wheel assembly on the players side.
The timpani's wide-stance arched legs provide superior stability and roll effortlessly on large double-wheeled swivel casters, each with a secure double-locking mechanism.
- Set of 5 timpani
- Cambered-Copper bowls
- 20", 23", 26", 29", and 32" timpani heads
- Patented GEN2 Balanced Action Pedals
- Smooth extended pitch range adjustability
- Unprecedented accuracy
- Secure hold
- Chrome-plated, single-flange steel suspension rings and counter hoops
- Superior pitch focus and sustain
- Integrated locking 3rd wheel assembly on the player's side
- Wide-stance arched legs
- Each large double-wheeled swivel caster features a secure double-locking mechanism
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.