- Product 713159
Adams Professional Series Generation II Hammered Cambered Copper Timpani
- Write a Review
Adams Professional GEN2 is the next generation in cutting-edge innovation from the world's leading timpani maker. Adams' all-new Patented GEN2 balanc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Why get less for more money? This is a great sounding, super-stable kettledrum with a light, yet reliable footpedal and tons of features.
Adams Professional GEN2 is the next generation in cutting-edge innovation from the world's leading timpani maker. Adams' all-new Patented GEN2 balanced action pedal gives you smooth extended pitch range adjustability with unprecedented accuracy and a secure hold in a balanced action mechanism.
The timpani's classically inspired chrome-plated, single-flange steel suspension ring and counter hoop promote superior pitch focus and sustain by allowing unencumbered resonance from the bowl.
Professional GEN2 drums each come with an integrated locking 3rd wheel assembly on the player's side.
The timpani's wide-stance arched legs provide superior stability and roll effortlessly on large double-wheeled swivel casters, each with a secure double-locking mechanism.
- Cambered-copper bowl
- Patented GEN2 Balanced Action Pedal
- Smooth extended pitch range adjustability
- Unprecedented accuracy
- Secure hold
- Chrome-plated, single-flange steel suspension ring and counter hoop
- Superior pitch focus and sustain
- Integrated locking 3rd wheel assembly on the players side
- Wide-stance arched legs
- Each large double-wheeled swivel caster features a secure double-locking mechanism
Welcome to the next generation of copper timpani. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.