- Product 466955
Adams Xylophone Soloist Series Rosewood
- Write a Review
The Soloist Series xylophone from Pearl is the perfect addition to any musical assembly in search of a top notch instrument. This 4.0 octave xylophon...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Soloist Series xylophone from Pearl is the perfect addition to any musical assembly in search of a top notch instrument. This 4.0 octave xylophone is constructed of carefully selected, slightly graduated Honduras Rosewood bars. These bars only slightly graduated yet still provide optimum sound quality. The patented voyager frame system allows for effortless adjustment to a wide range of playing heights. Also, the resonators and rails fold in half to further the ease with which this piece may be transported. This instrument is tuned through the sixth overtone to offer complete control over all aspects of the sound. Precise tuning and voicing provide for balanced sound throughout the entire range of the xylophone. This package is further sweetened by the addition of mallets and a cover so that you can begin playing immediately and keep your investment safe.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.