- #H98989 000001000 H98989000001000
Aluphone Glennie Standard
- Write a Review
The Glennie Standard is a one and a third octave chromatic set of Aluphone Bells. The sound is the same as the Aluphone Stensgaard Standard, but with...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Abbreviated concert bells.
The Glennie Standard is a one and a third octave chromatic set of Aluphone Bells. The sound is the same as the Aluphone Stensgaard Standard, but without the damper function. The instrument comes with an adjustable mounting system, designed for use in conjunction with regular cymbal stands. Flexible height and angle adjustment make it perfect for use with other percussive instruments in a multi percussion setup.
The Aluphone is an astonishingly versatile musical instrument capable of producing sounds normally associated with the vibraphone, the gamelan and the Tibetan singing bowl. The Glennie Standard one and a third octave chromatic set of Aluphone Bells mounted on a common rail. The Glennie Standard can be set up with any two cymbal stand (not included) or can be attached to an auxiliary rail with clamps. Flexible height and angle adjustment make it perfect for use with other percussive instruments in a multi percussion setup. Damper bar NOT included.
- Resistant to the elements
- Brilliant clear sound
- Adjustable height
- Ruggedly built
Perfect size, perfect sound. Give your band a boost and order today.
- Range: C5 - E6
- Dimensions: 61.8 x 7.9 inch
- Weight: 24lb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.