- 473110 000000000 473110000000000
Bergerault P09-DVP30 Vibraphone With Grid Iron Cart
- Write a Review
The Bergerault Concert Vibraphone is proven to be a terrific sounding and projecting instrument. Field tested by many DCI corps, this 3-octave vibe h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Bergerault Concert Vibraphone is proven to be a terrific sounding and projecting instrument. Field tested by many DCI corps, this 3-octave vibe has unique tuning for brilliance and projection. Mounted on a heavy duty Power Cart, which includes the accessory mounting bar, this instrument will sound great in your pit or in the concert hall.
P09-DVP30 Vibraphone With Grid Iron Cart
- Bars: Gold anodized aluminum, graduated
Castors: 8" locking
Footpedal: Length of instrument, height adjustable
Height: Adjustable, 29-37" positive locking
Pitch: A442, stretch tuned
Power Cart: Mounted on heavy duty Power Cart for rough service, includes Accessory Bar for mounting instruments and accessories
Pulsators & Motor: Included, motor is 115V 60C AC
Range: 3 octave F-F
Resonators: Aluminum, gold powder coated
Weight: 125 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.