- #J04963 000001001 J04963000001001
Bergerault Signature Professional Series Marimba
4.3 Octave Rosewood
- Write a Review
The Bergerault Signature Series ST marimba (Square Tube) produces a rich, warm sound with great projection. The Frame is constructed of beautiful sta...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A marimba inspired by renowned Dynasty Bergerault artist Mark Ford.
The Bergerault Signature Series ST marimba (Square Tube) produces a rich, warm sound with great projection. The Frame is constructed of beautiful stained hardwood combined with an extremely rigid metal frame with gas height adjustment.
Instrument height is adjustable from 33.85" to 39.76" with 4" casters. The rails are built with steel interlocking and hinged connectors to avoid sagging. Resonators have a two position height adjustment.
- Honduras rosewood bars (Width: 2.36" to 1.57" and 1.02" to .79")
- Stained hardwood frame
- 4.3 Octave from A2 to C7 range
- A= 442 Hz tuning
- Length: 84.44"
- Height: 33.85" to 39.76"
- Width: 33.07" and 13.78"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.