- H93350 000001000 H93350000001000
Black Swamp Percussion Pro10 Studio Maple Snare Drum
14 x 6.5 in.
- Write a Review
With superb quality and versatile, warm tones, the Pro10 Studio Snare features a bevy of features that make it a great student snare for the highest ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The balance of sound and functionality make this snare ideal for academic percussion departments.
With superb quality and versatile, warm tones, the Pro10 Studio Snare features a bevy of features that make it a great student snare for the highest level of performance for students or professionals. The drum offers a strainer design that features truly progressive tension, with a snare system increasing control over response and sensitivity. A single snare unit can be adjusted to varying degrees of tension. The tension lever can then be locked to preserve the desired setting.
The custom Mahagony Finish is only available on the Pro10 Studio, with custom arch base tube lugs. The 15-ply maple shell and 2.3mm hoops combine to produce a broad, commanding sound without being overbearing.
- Snare Size: 14" x 6-1/2"
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Maple
- Shell Construction: 15-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Tube
- Throw-Off: Side
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Lacquer
- Country of Origin: United States
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.