- 470006 000000000 470006000000000
Deagan DG-1590A Symphonic Bells
- Write a Review
Made for the professional percussionist, this set features 2-1/2 octave, chrome finish steel tone bars that provide a bright, full sound. These caref...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Superlative quality and classic Deagan tones.
Made for the professional percussionist, this set features 2-1/2 octave, chrome finish steel tone bars that provide a bright, full sound. These carefully hand-tuned 3/8" bars maintain the Deagan tradition of exceptional purity and brightness with maximum duration of tone.
Bars are mounted by a single recessed pin, and employ nodal point felt and cord positioning to increase the resonance. The vibrant maple frame is mounted in a durable and attractive full-size case which makes transport easy and provides an excellent sounding board for the bells. Includes mallets.
- 2-1/2 octave bells
- Hand-tuned and chromeplated 3/8" steel bars
- Mounted in full-size case with removable lid
- Maple frame
- Rubber feet
Chasing perfect symphonic bell tones? Order this incredible set today.
DG-1590A Symphonic Bells
- Pitch = 442Hz
- 30"W x 18"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.