- Product H92902
Grover Pro G1 Concert Snare Drum
Charcoal Ebony 14 x 5 in.
- Write a Review
The G1 Concert Snare Drum by Grover Pro Percussion offers the very best features of boutique drum making. Starting with a 10-ply maple shell coated i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A concert-quality snare built of top-end materials.
The G1 Concert Snare Drum by Grover Pro Percussion offers the very best features of boutique drum making. Starting with a 10-ply maple shell coated in a hand-rubbed lacquer, this snare churns out a warm, resonant tone and texture to fill any concert hall. The hardware features die-cast hoops, a rotary throw-off and "Contempo" tube lugs.
- 10-ply Maple shell
- Hand-rubbed stain lacquer finish
- Die-cast hoops
- Rotary throw-off (made by Trick, modified by Grover Pro Percussion)
- *SX Silver Wire/Bronze Cable snare wires
G1 Concert Snare Drum
- 14 x 5"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.