- Product 468340
Ludwig Professional Series Hammered Timpani Concert Drums
Lkp529Kg 29 in. With Pro Tuning Gauge
- Write a Review
Professional Series Hammered KettleThe Ludwig tradition of Old World integrity and superior quality regulates every step of the process. The finest m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional Series Hammered Kettle
The Ludwig tradition of Old World integrity and superior quality regulates every step of the process. The finest materials are chosen, then meticulously formed to deliver a clear, pure tone. The deep parabolic kettles are calibrated precisely to the pitch-centered tone needed to fill a hall. While kettles hang freely within an exclusive, sturdy double-ring suspension system, Ludwig's proprietary profile mylar heads provide superior resonance in concert halls of all sizes. With an adjustable Balanced Action(TM) pedal system at its base, operation is smooth and consistent.
Whether it's performing more contemporary works or a traditional repertoire, the Professional Symphonic Series offers a sixth in range for maximum playability. This includes the ease of fine tuning the balance of your timpani simply by turning the tension knob conveniently located just beneath the kettle for quick, minor adjustments that won't interrupt your performance.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.