- #H70613 000002002 H70613000002002
Majestic Copper Symphonic Timpani
20 in. Polished
- Write a Review
Majestic's commitment to providing high quality to all levels of players includes all levels of budgets. The Copper Symphonic Series Timpani features...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A worthy investment for any orchestra percussion section.
Majestic's commitment to providing high quality to all levels of players includes all levels of budgets. The Copper Symphonic Series Timpani features a cast aluminum suspension frame with a precision hammered copper kettle. The popular balance style pedal is easy to use and has been designed to provide accurate, stable tuning with a surprisingly light, fluid action.
- Balance style pedal system
- Cast aluminum suspension frame with 3 wheels
- One-piece copper bowl, including bearing edge
- Tuning gauge
- Up to 1 octave range
- Remo Renaissance heads
- All timpani include tuning key
- 26" model includes mallet holder with mallets
Stretch your music program's budget to the max without sacrificing quality.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.