- H93876 000000000 H93876000000000
Majestic Gateway Series 3.3-Octave Padauk Bar Practice Marimba w/ Resonators
- Write a Review
All Majestic marimbas utilize advanced tuning methods developed in consultation with master tuners in the U.S. and Europe. By pairing these methods w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Explore the rich tone of a Majestic marimba.
All Majestic marimbas utilize advanced tuning methods developed in consultation with master tuners in the U.S. and Europe. By pairing these methods with carefully selected aged Honduran rosewood or the warm resonance of newly formulated synthetic bar material, consistently balanced keyboards are produced. With these keyboards over precision-tuned resonators, the resulting tone production is full, balanced and consistent. Add to this effortless height adjustment and easy rolling casters, and it is clear that Majestic marimbas represent the convergence of design elegance, superior tone, and ultimate functionality.
The Gateway modular system of mallet instruments makes performance quality instruments available to young percussionists. The wide graduated bars and extended range of the M5533DR marimba make it a standout in this class. The included resonators allow students to experience true, rich marimba sound and to refine the techniques of tone production. The optional carrying bag and exceptional light weight of the stand and frame make it a great portable performance instrument for pit orchestra or worship environments.
- Traditional aluminum resonators
- Range down to low A
- Lightweight stand and frame
- Extended range opens the door to a wider range of mallet instrument literature
- Compact and lightweight design allows for easy storage and transport
Get started with this expertly-crafted percussion instrument today.
Gateway Series 3.3-Octave Padauk Bar Practice Marimba w/ Resonators
- Octave : 3 1/3
Range : A2 - C6
Bar : Paduk
Bar Sizes : 44 63 mm
Pitch : A = 442 Hz
Length: 164 cm
Width (low end) : 80 cm
(high end) : 45 cm
Height : 70 100 cm
Weight: 16.4 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.