- H93875 000000000 H93875000000000
Majestic Gateway Series 3.5 Octave Padauk Bar Practice Xylophone w/ Resonators
- Write a Review
Crafted from the finest quality aged Honduran Rosewood or newly formulated synthetic bar material, Majestic xylophones provide extraordinary options ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Discover the exquisite sound of Majestic xylophones.
Crafted from the finest quality aged Honduran Rosewood or newly formulated synthetic bar material, Majestic xylophones provide extraordinary options for all types of performance. With discriminating attention to tuning and materials, the tone is bright and musical. The frames are lightweight and portable, easy to roll and have incredibly easy height adjustment. Majestic xylophones are an exceptional choice for players who want to perform a wider range of musical selections. Whether your performance demands the durability of synthetic bars, the delicate warmth of padauk, or the rich tone of rosewood, Majestic xylophones feature extended range quint-tuning for exquisitely balanced tone.
The Gateway modular system of mallet instruments makes performance quality instruments available to young percussionists. The full range, standard sized keyboard of the X5535DR with resonators allows for easy transition to concert instruments. The compact, lightweight aluminum frame and stand make it easy to transport and store when not in use. The optional wheels, and bag set allow for easy upgrade to the ultimate performance-ready portable xylophone.
- Lightweight stand and frame
- Full 3.5 octave range (F4 - C8)
- Quint tuned
- Full range opens the door to a wider range of mallet instrument literature
- Compact and lightweight design allows for easy storage and transport
Order this Majestic xylophone for the young professional in your life.
Gateway Series 3.5 Octave Padauk Bar Practice Xylophone w/ Resonators
- Octave : 3 1/2
Range : F4 - C8
Bar : Paduk
Bar Size : 38 mm
Pitch : A = 442 Hz
Length: 157 cm
Width (low end) : 64 cm
(high end) : 30 cm
Height : 70 100 cm
Weight: 12 kgFull range opens the door to a wider range of mallet instrument literature.
¢ Compact and lightweight design allows for easy storage and transport.
¢ Full size bars make for easy transition to full sized concert instruments.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.