- Product 500835
Majestic Symphonic Grand Series Timpano Hammered
- Write a Review
Majestic has designed the Hammered Timpano from the Symphonic Grand series to include professional features for outstanding tone while incorporating ...Read More
Majestic has designed the Hammered Timpano from the Symphonic Grand series to include professional features for outstanding tone while incorporating a less complex block-style pedal system with both hand and foot fine-tuners for easy and precise tuning. Cambered copper kettles are standard percussion equipment and are available with precision hammered finish.
The cast frame features two main wheels and a double caster under the pedal arm, making them easy to move. Double-locking wheels keep the drums securely in place by controlling both roll and swivel motions. Combining high performance features with state-of-the-art manufacturing, Majestic's Symphonic Grand series offers this professional-level timpani to a wider range of players.
Professional tone, state-of-the-art construction.
- Kettle: Seamless, deep-drawn from single copper sheet. Computer controlled process for consistency. Cambered bowl for optimal resonance and sustain.
- Finish: Hammered finish. Hammering is automated for consistency.
- Frame: Cast aluminum with double locking wheels that stop, roll, and swivel.
- Pedal: European-style block pedal with foot fine-tuner.
- Tuning: Large, easy-to-read adjustable tuning gauge, hand and foot fine-tuners standard for fast and accurate tuning. Timpani with full range up to 1-1/4 octaves per drum.
- Drum Heads: Remo Renaissance