- Product 500835
Majestic Symphonic Grand Series Timpano Hammered
- Write a Review
Majestic has designed the Hammered Timpano from the Symphonic Grand series to include professional features for outstanding tone while incorporating ...Read More
Professional tone, state-of-the-art construction.
Majestic has designed the Hammered Timpano from the Symphonic Grand series to include professional features for outstanding tone while incorporating a less complex block-style pedal system with both hand and foot fine-tuners for easy and precise tuning. Cambered copper kettles are standard percussion equipment and are available with precision hammered finish.
The cast frame features two main wheels and a double caster under the pedal arm, making them easy to move. Double-locking wheels keep the drums securely in place by controlling both roll and swivel motions. Combining high performance features with state-of-the-art manufacturing, Majestic's Symphonic Grand series offers this professional-level timpani to a wider range of players.
- Kettle: Seamless, deep-drawn from single copper sheet. Computer controlled process for consistency. Cambered bowl for optimal resonance and sustain.
- Finish: Hammered finish. Hammering is automated for consistency.
- Frame: Cast aluminum with double locking wheels that stop, roll, and swivel.
- Pedal: European-style block pedal with foot fine-tuner.
- Tuning: Large, easy-to-read adjustable tuning gauge, hand and foot fine-tuners standard for fast and accurate tuning. Timpani with full range up to 1-1/4 octaves per drum.
- Drum Heads: Remo Renaissance