- J02801 000000000 J02801000000000
Malletech Hgt. Adjustable Concert Xylophone
- Write a Review
The Malletech XA4.0 4 Octave Xylophone is based on the Leedy model G.H. Green played, but with modern tolerances and quality control, making it the p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional set with tuning options and aged bars.
The Malletech XA4.0 4 Octave Xylophone is based on the Leedy model G.H. Green played, but with modern tolerances and quality control, making it the perfect harmony between modern and vintage. The XA 4.0 features a solid honey finish oak and brass frame. The dent resistant rosewood bars are available in octave tuning or the quint tuning used by the classic xylophones of the 20's and 30's. Graduated bars from 2" wide at the low end to 1 5/8" high end. Height adjustment from 34 5/8" (top of the naturals) to 42 5/8".
- Patented tunable resonator plugs
- Solid brass fittings and braces
- Exclusive "uni-brackets" virtually eliminate frame noise
- Super-node drilling for bar cord
Order today for reliable intonation and performance.
Hgt. Adjustable Concert Xylophone
- Series: Orchestral
Bars: Graduated from 1 5/8" x 1" to 2" x 1"
Range: 4 octaves, 49 notes, C-C
Pitch: A=442 standard, other tuning options available
Height: 34 5/8 Inches to top of naturals, 36 Inches overall; adjustable up to 8" higher
Width: 33 1/2 Inches low end, 13 Inches high end
Length: 65 1/4 Inches
Weight: approximately 126 pounds
End boards: 1 3/4 Inches thick solid oak and 1 1/2 Inches brass tubes
Bar rails: 3/4 Inches thick by 3 Inches high solid oak
Bracing: 1/4 Inches thick solid brass
Hardware: Solid brass bar posts and fasteners
Resonators: Brass tubes ranging from 1 1/4 Inches diameter to 2 1/4 Inches diameter
Finish: Honey Oak stain is standard, other finishes available at extra charge
Keyboard: Select Honduran rosewood, air-dried for a minimum of 5 years, then kiln-dried.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.