- J15870 000001000 J15870000001000
Meinl Sonic Energy Mercury Planetary Tuned Gong
- Write a Review
Meinl planetary tuned Gongs are made in Germany in the European gong-making tradition. Using the calculations of Hans Cousto (The Cosmic Octave) to m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Handcrafted gongs producing atmospheric and soothing tones.
Meinl planetary tuned Gongs are made in Germany in the European gong-making tradition. Using the calculations of Hans Cousto (The Cosmic Octave) to match the frequencies of the sun, moon, and planets, each gong is tuned to produce the corresponding frequency. These gongs are handcrafted by the gong makers to respond with great sensitivity in all playing applications. Their mysterious sound comes from the countless hours spent handworking the metal. They are available in 24/61cm up to 36/91cm in diameter.
- Made in Germany
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.