- #J50124 000009000 J50124000009000
Meinl Sonic Energy Wind Gong
- Write a Review
The MEINL Wind Gongs are traditionally handcrafted in China by using a special bronze alloy. These gongs are also known under the name Feng or Sun Go...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful low pitch with sizzling overtones.
The MEINL Wind Gongs are traditionally handcrafted in China by using a special bronze alloy. These gongs are also known under the name Feng or Sun Gong. The shape is almost flat, and due to this the vibration of the gong spreads out extremely wide with a long sustain. The sound characteristic is mainly low pitched, and by playing the gong more powerfully it opens up nicely with sizzling overtones. Available sizes start at 20 in./51 cm and increase to 40 in./101 cm in diameter. Each gong ships with a beater designed to correspond with the gong size.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Gong
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Info Not Available
- Bell: None
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of Origin: China
- Added Value: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.