- #J15862 000001000 J15862000001000
Meinl Sonic Energy Wu Xing Gong
- Write a Review
The Meinl Wu Xing Gongs are made in Germany in the European gong-making tradition. These gongs are tuned with a greater frequency range that allows t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Handcrafted gongs producing atmospheric and soothing tones.
- Sonic Energy Wu Xing Gong
The Meinl Wu Xing Gongs are made in Germany in the European gong-making tradition. These gongs are tuned with a greater frequency range that allows them to produce complex tones and beautiful harmonies within themselves. And because each one is handcrafted, the gong makers ensure that these gongs will clearly speak from a soft whisper to a deep roar. The name Wu Xing comes from an old Chinese phrase that is translated as the five elements of life. It is from these elements that gongs are created and used to balance life within the universe.
- Made in Germany
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.