- #J13537 000001002 J13537000001002
Pearl Concert Series Snare Drum with Stand and Free Bag
14 x 5.5 in. Natural
- Write a Review
The CRP Concert Series Snare from Pearl combines the look, sound, and innovation of a high end orchestral drum, with a price within school budget rea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Combines the look of an orchestral snare without the price tag.
The CRP Concert Series Snare from Pearl combines the look, sound, and innovation of a high end orchestral drum, with a price within school budget reach. This snare features a 6-ply, 7.5mm 100% maple shell for thick, warm and resonant tonal qualities. The CRP concert snare is specifically designed to sonically excel during the softest musical passage and all the way through a high volume crescendo.
The hardware features classic-style tube lugs and Pearl's acclaimed 2.3 mm SuperHoop II rims. An innovative mix of cable snares is at the core of the CRP concert series. Seven strands each of coated and stainless steel snare cable uniquely are angle mounted together on a single block to fit the SR-017 Snare Strainer to emulate graduated tension and maintain a constant, full bodied orchestral snare sonority.
Remo Renaissance heads and a beautiful, highly polished lacquer finish allows this instrument to sound and look right at home on any stage or performance venue, from school band to professional use.
Snare size: 14 x 5-1/2
Total Pieces: 1
Case or Bag: Yes
Shell material: Maple
Shell construction: 6-Ply
Shell thickness (mm): 7.5
Bearing edge: 45
Reinforcement ring: No
Hardware material: Steel
Hoop type: Triple-flange
Internal muffler: No
Snares: Info Not Available
Finish type: Lacquer
Country of origin: Taiwan
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.