- #H87289 000001003 H87289000001003
Pearl Philharmonic 6-Ply Maple Snare Drum
High Gloss Walnut Bordeaux 13x4
- Write a Review
Pearl's Philharmonic Maple Snare delivers the power to be heard. The 6-ply 100% maple shell offers a dark, full tonal response that has become a pref...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A maple snare drum fit for the the world's finest concert halls.
Pearl's Philharmonic Maple Snare delivers the power to be heard. The 6-ply 100% maple shell offers a dark, full tonal response that has become a preferred sound of orchestras and artists around the world.
At the heart of the World Famous Philharmonic snare drum is the revolutionary SR-500 strainer system. The Triad Silent Strainer System provides three individual tension adjusters allowing you to fine tune the optimum tension for each type of snare material mounted on the drum and a single global adjustment knob on the butt side for quick overall tension adjustments.
A proprietary combination of three unique snare sets (coated cable, stainless cable & snappy wire) using both graduated and even tensioning, offers seamless timbre overlapping and ultra-smooth dynamic transition, plus a greatly extended dynamic and sensitivity range. All snares can be effortlessly changed by simply loosening the adjuster and one drum key rod.
6-Ply 100% maple shell (SST)
Tube lugs (10)
Stainless steel tension rods
Vintage snare beds
Graduated tension snares
Remo Renaissance head
14x4" or 14x5"
For a light touch or a thick roll, it's Pearl Philharmonic. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.