- Write a Review
A concert-grade snare drum built with boutique materials and classic specs.
This Pearl Philharmonic African Mahogany Concert Snare Drum features a 4-ply African mahogany shell with maple reinforcement rings that produces incredible overall tonality with a slight emphasis on low end tone. A 15 — 8³ shell and unique synthetic snares produce traditional "concert march" sonic quality that will translate over to a wider range of song selection.
In addition, this drum also features full rounded bearing edges, maple hoops, 8 chrome tube lugs with insulated low profile chrome claw hooks, an SR500 Triad Strainer system with 2 sets of synthetic gut snares and 1 set of heavy coated cable snares, Fitted with Remo Diplomat batter and Renaissance snare side heads.
- 4-ply African mahogany shell
- Maple drum hoops
- SR500 Triad Strainer system
- Rounded bearing edges
- Chrome tube lugs with low profile claw books
- Synthetic snares
- 15 x 8"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.