- Product 490936
Pearl Philharmonic Brass Concert Snare Drum
- Write a Review
Depth, Tone, and Projection is what you'll get from the new Pearl Philharmonic Brass Concert Snare Drums. Brass is the latest voice in the Philharmon...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Depth, Tone, and Projection is what you'll get from the new Pearl Philharmonic Brass Concert Snare Drums. Brass is the latest voice in the Philharmonic snare family, completing the harmonic spectrum of this truly professional line of drums with a bright projecting tone that speaks easily through all dynamics. Features include the world renowned SR500 Triad Strainer, Vintage snare beds, Graduated tension snares for Seamless Timbrel Overlapping, and depth options in 5.0" and 8.0". Beautifully finished in a glossy Black Nickel finish over a 14" diameter beaded brass shell, classic tube lugs, and single flange counter rims finish off the Pearl Philharmonic Brass for a professional stage presentation.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.