- J43451 000001000 J43451000001000
Pearl Philharmonic Series Mahogany Field Drum
14 x 12 in.
- Write a Review
Pearl's exclusively manufactured 4-ply 100% mahogany shells have warmth and body that sets them apart from all others. The supreme quality African ma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A mahogany field snare that offers high quality and low-end.
Pearl's exclusively manufactured 4-ply 100% mahogany shells have warmth and body that sets them apart from all others. The supreme quality African mahogany is extremely rich in low-end frequencies, with beautifully smooth mids and a slight roll-off in the higher register. If your main requirements are "bottom" and punch, African mahogany should be your wood of choice.
At the heart of the World Famous Philharmonic snare drum is the revolutionary SR-500 strainer system. The Triad Silent Strainer System provides three individual tension adjusters allowing you to fine tune the optimum tension for each type of snare material mounted on the drum and a single global adjustment knob on the butt side for quick overall tension adjustments.
A proprietary combination of three unique snare sets (coated cable, stainless cable snappy wire) using both graduated and even tensioning, offers seamless timbre overlapping and ultra-smooth dynamic transition, plus a greatly extended dynamic and sensitivity range. All snares can be effortlessly changed by simply loosening the adjuster and one drum tension rod.
- Snare Size:14 x 12 in.
- Total Pieces:1
- Case or Bag:Not Applicable
- Stand:Not Applicable
- Shell Material:Mahogany
- Shell Construction:4-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm):7.5
- Bearing Edge:45°
- Reinforcement Ring:No
- Hardware Material:Steel
- Hoop Type:Wood
- Internal muffler:No
- Finish Type:Satin
- Country of Origin:Taiwan
For a light touch or a thick roll, it's Pearl Philharmonic. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.