- Product 466932
Pearl Quarter Tom Sets Concert Drums
- Write a Review
Pearl Quarter Toms feature 6" diameter aluminum shells in 12", 15", 18", and 21" lengths and can be tuned to specific pitches for playing melodies or...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pearl Quarter Toms feature 6" diameter aluminum shells in 12", 15", 18", and 21" lengths and can be tuned to specific pitches for playing melodies or used as highly-focused effects drums with extreme cut and projection. Available in 6x12 & 6x15 or 6x18 & 6x21 inch sets. Includes double T800W tom stand.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Pearl Quarter Tom Sets Concert Drums:
Iloved these quarter toms, they gave me alot of high end in my playing. i do not use them any more because i could not find anty heads that matched and were the same size for these toms. they are good toms but be warned, they are hard to find heads for.