- H96748 000000000 H96748000000000
Premier Tabletop Practice Xylophone
- Write a Review
The Table Top Marimba was designed by Premier for students to develop correct technique and become accustomed to the feel of playing on wooden keys t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A compact, professionally tuned xylophone for early percussionists.
The Table Top Marimba was designed by Premier for students to develop correct technique and become accustomed to the feel of playing on wooden keys thus giving them a smooth transition from the beginner bell kit to full sized instruments. With graduated keys as standard, these professionally tuned instruments are as useful at home as they are in a classroom and are a great practice instrument for scales, sight-reading, chords, and audition materials.
- 3.0 Octave Range (C1 - C4)
- Graduated Padouk Keys
- Built-In Resonant Chamber
- Xylophone Mallets Included
- Pitch: A = 442Hz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.