- #463981 000986000 463981000986000
Sabian Banda Turca Band & Orchestral Cymbal Pair
- Write a Review
SABIAN has introduced a line of Banda Turca cymbals to their award-winning HHX series. With sizes running 12", 13", 14" and 15" and their medium-heav...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
SABIAN has introduced a line of Banda Turca cymbals to their award-winning HHX series. With sizes running 12", 13", 14" and 15" and their medium-heavy weight designation, Banda Turca cymbals are comparatively small and heavy hand cymbals. Their dark timbre and shimmering sound are delivered with the articulation to cut through even large ensembles, while the innovative Tone Projection feature found in all HHX cymbals ensures the rich tone of these models remains clearly audible. Banda Turca features a large, raw bell, a thick edge, a heavily hammered surface, and a fully lathed bow.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.