- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian HHX Suspended Cymbal Set
- Write a Review
- #470502 000999000 470502000999000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sabian HHX Suspended Cymbal Total control at any volume"Just touching this cymbal is enough to create a dark, musical spread," says SABIAN master pro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sabian HHX Suspended Cymbal
Total control at any volume
"Just touching this cymbal is enough to create a dark, musical spread," says SABIAN master product specialist Mark Love. "It responds so easily that crashing and crescendo-ing are effortless. Even the softest mallet can raise a response. And because it is so sensitive, this model offers the player total control at any volume. The HHX Suspended is ideal for orchestral players who appreciate a rich, warm sound with a complex tonal content. Pop and rock percussionists will appreciate being able to play the solid bell or any other area of this model and get a response that is dark and hot."HHX 'Tone Projection'
HHX 'Tone Projection' is an innovative SABIAN concept that combines jumbo 'tone projector' hammering and other design elements to create hot, simmering sounds that are - unlike the dark tones of many traditional cymbals - capable of projecting through large orchestras and modern music settings.Hand crafted from SABIAN B20 'cast' bronze
The HHX Suspended is hand crafted from SABIAN B20 'cast' bronze. Available in Natural and Brilliant Finish, all HHX cymbals are protected by a special SABIAN Two-Year Warranty.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.