- #J32031 000001000 J32031000001000
Tama Soundworks Maple Snare Drum
14 x 6.5 in.
- Write a Review
Tama Soundworks Maple drums are constructed with six carefully selected plies of 100% maple, for a 5mm thin shell. Each shell is carefully molded and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A snare drum for the everyday working percussionist.
Tama Soundworks Maple drums are constructed with six carefully selected plies of 100% maple, for a 5mm thin shell. Each shell is carefully molded and bearing edges are cut with extreme precision. Soundworks Maple offers a beautifully resonant, warm and open tone suitable for any style of music.
The hardware of the Soundworks series features triple-flange Sound Arc Hoops to provide long-lasting rimshot support, a MCS70A strainer and MSL60S lugs for a durable, steady tune. Available in 14" x 6-1/2" or 12" x 5-1/2".
- Snare Size: Multiple
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material:Maple
- Shell Construction: 6-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): 5
- Bearing Edge:45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material:Steel
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Standard
- Throw-Off: Tap-Style
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Satin
- Country of Origin: China
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Sound
- Huge Tone
Comments about Tama Soundworks Maple Snare Drum:
I'm a semi-pro musician, who's been drumming for about 2 years (Sax & Keyboards for over 20 years), and looking to test out the different materials and sizes on drums (i.e. maple, birch, steel, etc.) - so far this is my favorite. This one is an excellent value for the price! Call up the guys at MF and make a deal.