- J48885 000000000 J48885000000000
Vic Firth Percussion Education Kit
- Write a Review
The Vic Firth Percussion Education Kit features 32-note extended range bells with added low F and F# bars, stamped pitch letter names and brilliant f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great way to begin your musical journey.
The Vic Firth Percussion Education Kit features 32-note extended range bells with added low F and F# bars, stamped pitch letter names and brilliant finish. Includes stand, tunable practice pad and all components.
- 32-note extended range bells with stamped pitch letter names
- ABS endplates and metal cross support
- Combination bell/pad stand with 1 in. chrome tubing, nylon bushing and wide tripod base
- Basket-style platform bell mount
- Fully padded deluxe nylon bag with interior accessory compartments and padded bell divider, large exterior compartment for sheet music, exterior ID window, comfortable detachable straps, padded carrying handles
- Tunable practice pad
- Includes detachable music rack, birch shaft mallets and drum sticks
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.