- #J19061 000002003 J19061000002003
Yamaha 7000 Series Intermediate Concert Bass Drum
32 x 16 in. with Cover
- Write a Review
An improved design and acoustics take the legendary Yamaha concert bass drum sound to an even higher level of performance. Yamaha drums have been rec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Standard concert bass drums for solid support in any level of ensemble performance.
An improved design and acoustics take the legendary Yamaha concert bass drum sound to an even higher level of performance. Yamaha drums have been recognized the world over as an excellent choice for professional percussionists as well as collegiate level symphonies and orchestras. The updated 7000 series feature enhancements that improve on the acclaimed Yamaha sound quality, producing a deep, rich tone with exceptional projection. These bass drums are manufactured for tuning accuracy, natural tone, and long-term durability. Available in three distinct sizes.
Every aspect of the 6-ply, 100% birch shell, from material to design, has been reviewed and upgraded in the pursuit of superior sound. The shells are made using the unique Yamaha Air-Seal System process. This combination of materials and manufacturing process give Yamaha concert bass drums a warm, low fundamental to balance with the ensemble. The hoops are made from 10-ply birch/mahogany and produced with the Air-Seal System, both providing long-term durability.
Yamaha Remo Nuskyn playing heads are supplied on 32" and 36" CB-7000 Series models. These high-quality heads offer attack and sustain that is similar to natural skin, along with deep, rich resonance.
- 6-Ply birch shell
- Air-Seal System shell construction
- 10-Ply birch/mahogany hoops
- High-tension lug casings
- Remo Nuskyn heads
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.