- #J32391 000002000 J32391000002000
Yamaha Intermediate Concert Snare Drum; 1.2mm Chrome-Plated Steel Shell
14 x 6.5 in.
- Write a Review
Ideally suited for wind ensembles and a wide variety of musical genres, the CSS series has earned an enviable reputation as one the top-selling model...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A snare drum ideally suited for wind ensembles and a wide variety of musical genres.
Ideally suited for wind ensembles and a wide variety of musical genres, the CSS series has earned an enviable reputation as one the top-selling models in the concert snare drum category.
The updated CSS models provide a significant upgrade from the original CSS series, most notably in their durable 1.2mm chrome-plated steel shells. The 45-degree bearing edge ensures fast transfer of vibration throughout the shell for increased sensitivity and warmth.
Other improvements include a 3-piece zinc/steel tubular lug tuning system to optimize shell vibration and provide more precision in tuning. Also, a Q-Type strainer which enables the snares to be tightened and released quickly and easily. Coiled snares make it effortless to play even-sounding rolls, perfect for both the beginning and intermediate percussionist.
- Snare Size: Multiple Sizes
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material:Steel
- Shell Construction: Rolled
- Shell Thickness (mm): 1.2
- Bearing Edge:45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material:Steel
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Tube
- Throw-Off: Piston
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Factory
- Finish Type: Chrome
- Country of Origin: China
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.