- H91360 000000000 H91360000000000
Yamaha MBL-832FWC Bells with Carrier and Case
- Write a Review
Add some flavor to your sound with this orchestra bells set from Yamaha. This kit includes the MBL-832AU Orchestra Bells, RM-TBLXL Field-Corps Alumin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Multi-application, aluminum alloy orchestra bells with carrier and case.
Add some flavor to your sound with this orchestra bells set from Yamaha. This kit includes the MBL-832AU Orchestra Bells, RM-TBLXL Field-Corps Aluminum Tubular Carrier, and PCH32AUB Bell Case.
MBL-832AU Orchestra Bells
Yamaha orchestra bells feature Yamaha's exclusive tuning method that ensures true pitch and a full sound. Made with high-strength aluminum bars, the MBL-832AU bells are exceptionally strong and able to survive the rigors of outdoor performances. The dual, recessed screw bar mounting secures bars under active playing conditions without interfering with your playing. The entire frame is reinforced with metal for even extra toughness outdoors.
RM-TBLXL Field-Corps Aluminum Tubular Carrier
Tube carrier features an ergonomic, lightweight, patented design for optimal comfort and adjustability to fit everyone from the smallest student to the largest. Aluminum belly plate is lighter and stronger than traditional materials to permit infinite torso height adjustment and tow-in adjustment (angle front to back of tubes near the shoulders). Shoulder flexibility is supplied by camber (left and right) and caster (back to front) adjustments. Nylon roller system allows for quiet lift-front capability and quick, easy removal of the instrument from the carrier; and for larger players, negative tilt is available from the special shape of the carrier-side hinge, which is made of strong, lightweight aluminum parts. Comfort Core Cushions use a combination of two different types of foam in insulated cubes for comfortable and self-adjusting support.
- Yamaha exclusive tuning method
- High-strength aluminum bars
- Matte finish bars
- Dual, recessed screw bar mounting
- Nodal point felt positioning
- Nodal point cord positioning
Bells, carrier, and case; one complete kit. Order today.
MBL-832FWC Bells with Carrier and Case
- Range 2 1/2 octaves; f2-c5
- Bars High-strength aluminum alloy
- Bar Sizes 1" x 1/4"
- Dimensions 31 1/2" x 20 1/4" x 3"
- Frame Beech wood with four rubber feet
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.