- H91359 000000000 H91359000000000
Yamaha MXL-32X Marching Xylophone with Case
- Write a Review
The Yamaha MXL-32X is a rugged, good-sounding and attractive marching xylophone with Acoustalon-Lite Bars, which ensure true pitch and full sound. Ac...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Durable, loud and lightweight.
The Yamaha MXL-32X is a rugged, good-sounding and attractive marching xylophone with Acoustalon-Lite Bars, which ensure true pitch and full sound. Acoustalon-Lite bars are manufactured from Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic in a one-step process to provide exceptional durability and a pure tone and are thinner than Acoustalon bar for lighter weight.
The Sonic Tone Hole bar design simulates the porosity of wood to produce a tone and resonance similar to rosewood, while its compact, lightweight resonator design aids portability. It is perfect for marching use. The metal-reinforced frame provides extra toughness for outdoor use
Comes with case
Tone generation range: 2 1/2 octaves
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.