- H65587 000000000 H65587000000000
Yamaha RD-2400 Multi-frame II for YM-2400 marimba
- Write a Review
RD-2400 Multi-Frame II marimba stand was made for the Yamaha YM-2400 and YMRD-2400 marimbas.Built on the success of Yamaha's original Multi-Frame sys...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sturdy, convenient and practical.
RD-2400 Multi-Frame II marimba stand was made for the Yamaha YM-2400 and YMRD-2400 marimbas.
Built on the success of Yamaha's original Multi-Frame system, the RD-2400 Multi-Frame II has been reengineered for field and stage with several features to make an even better product than before. Highlights of this frame system include 1-1/2" square pipe on three sides of the instrument, stronger 6" casters with in-line locking mechanism, height adjustment by pneumatic struts and a new easy-to-use clamp. The RD-2400 is perfect for indoor and outdoor marching activities, stage-show pits, percussion solos, and percussion ensembles.
- New compressed gas spring system makes height adjustment of the entire rack a quick and easy operation
- 1½" square pipes used for accessory bar provide non-slip shape for clamp to hold added components
- Accessory bar, spanning three slides, allows more mounting locations for accessories and protects instrument frame
- Easy-to-use clamp makes set-up and teardown simple
- Height adjustable frame with pneumatic struts simplifies height adjustments, so they can be made easily by one person
- Pipes attach to the front, as well as the left and right sides, for greater freedom in creating an easy-to-use percussion setup
- 6 heavy-duty casters with in-line locking mechanism provide smooth rolling, durability and locking security
- In-line locking mechanism on playing-side casters is easy to operate and unobtrusive when moving
- System's simple design offers easy assembly/disassembly
- Sonic Tone Hole produces a remarkably wood-like sound that is less glassy
Get the support you need!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.