- J45804 000000000 J45804000000000
Yamaha TP-7300R Series Timpani Set
- Write a Review
The Yamaha TP-7300R Timpani Set includes a completely redesigned frame that enables maximum sustain from the suspended bowl or kettle and ensures rel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great choice for collegiate and professional timpanists.
The Yamaha TP-7300R Timpani Set includes a completely redesigned frame that enables maximum sustain from the suspended bowl or kettle and ensures reliable long term operation. Special attention was given to the bowl design to improve consistency and give each new series a deep rich tone.
A redesigned wheel and improved pedal mechanics allow vast position options and smooth reliable pedal operation. The tuning gauge is now movable, allowing its position to accommodate both German and American setup options.
The 7300 Professional Series timpani are a great choice for colleges and professionals. With a sleek, black finish and pure resonance, the 7300 Series delivers maximum quality of sound for all levels of performance. The 7300 Series features hammered, freely suspended bowls, ensuring a clear fundamental pitch with less unwanted overtones. The weight and rigidity of the 4 mm drawn steel rim provides consistent tension throughout the tuning range.
In addition to its exceptional sound quality and value, the 7300 Series boasts many features that allow the performer to play in their most natural and comfortable position. The 7300 Series features the Yamaha-exclusive PAC (Pedal Adjustment Clutch) system that allows the player to change the resistance of the pedal to accommodate each performer's individual playing style. The PAC is located on the base of the timpani and can be easily adjusted.
Recessed tension rods stay out of the performer's way, especially during sweeping motions. The cable-linked tuning gauge with letter and accidental indicators increase the performer's tuning accuracy and provides convenient tuning changes during performance.
- Pedal balance spring system
- Hammered copper kettle drums
- Advanced machine hammering
- PAC (pedal adjustment clutch) system
- Updated frame design
- Remo renaissance® heads
- Large casters and pedal casters
- German setup support
- Key/wrench holder
- Large pedal
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.