- 500240 000000000 500240000000000
Yamaha YM-1430C 4.3 Octave Standard Padauk Marimba with Cover
- Write a Review
The Yamaha YM-1430 is a 4-1/3-octave standard marimba with a note range of A25-C76. With graduated padauk bars it produces a natural wood tone with a...Read More
The Yamaha YM-1430 is a 4-1/3-octave standard marimba with a note range of A25-C76. With graduated padauk bars it produces a natural wood tone with a traditional wood marimba feel. It's compact size has a small footprint on stage or while stored. Features include 2-position resonator slots, height-adjustable frame angle supports, essential accidental resonators, and locking casters. Comes with a drop cover.
4 1/3 octave standard padauk marimba.
- Exclusive Yamaha tuning method ensures true pitch and full sound
- Padauk wood bars provide natural wood sound and feel
- Graduated bars produce a full tone and projection throughout the instrument's range
- Resonator tracking system allows two resonator height settings for pitch and tone control in varying climate conditions
- Compact size fits well in rehearsal setting or where space/storage is limited
- Height adjustable frame ensures comfortable playing position for all players
- Durable frame's lower crossbar support maintains stability and, therefore, playability
- Locking casters on player side are easy to reach, and they secure the instrument while playing
YM-1430C 4.3 Octave Standard Padauk Marimba with Cover
- Range: 4 1/3 octave; a25-c76
- Bars: padauk wood
- Bar Sizes: graduated; 1½ - 2¼" x 7/8" - 1"
- Resonators: brushed tan finish with cutaway design, 3-position tracking system and only essential accidental resonators
- Height Adjustable Frame: adjustable frame from 32 ½ " - 37"
- Dimensions: 74" x 33"
- Weight: 108 pounds
- Casters: 3"; two locking
- Pitch: A=442Hz
Review Snapshotby PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Sound
- Huge Tone
- I Can't Play But Son Can
- Jazz Clubs
- School Bands
Comments about Yamaha YM-1430C 4.3 Octave Standard Padauk Marimba with Cover:
We bought this wonderful instrument after quite a bit of research. We found a couple of other used instruments of the same make and model and found that they hold their value very well. So well, that we just decided to buy this new, instead of used. Anyway, our son, absolutely loves this Marimba, says it is as good or better than the one's he plays at school. Very happy with the purchase.