- 499853 000000000 499853000000000
Yamaha YM4900AC Professional 4.5 Octave Rosewood Marimba w/Cover
- Write a Review
The Yamaha UM4900AC Recitalist Rosewood Marimba is a professional marimba, crafted from hand-selected rosewood and fitted with exceptional resonators...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Yamaha UM4900AC Recitalist Rosewood Marimba is a professional marimba, crafted from hand-selected rosewood and fitted with exceptional resonators. The Yamaha Recitalist Marimba's height is adjustable to meet the needs of recitalist marimba players.
YM4900AC Professional 4.5 Octave Rosewood Marimba w/Cover
- Height: Adjustable from 33-7/8" - 39-3/4"
Pitch: A = 442Hz
Weight: 172 lb.
Bars: Hand-selected rosewood
Casters: Oversized, 4"
Range: F21-C76; 4-1/2 octaves
Resonators: Brushed tan finish with special shapes, denser alloy, and thicker walls
Bar Sizes: Graduating from 1-5/8"-2-1/2" W x 3/4"-1" thick
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.