- 471224 000000000 471224000000000
Zildjian High Octave Crotales without Bar
- Write a Review
3 note high octave set (middle C to high C) without bar produces bright clear tones. Mounting bars and stands sold separately....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
3 note high octave set (middle C to high C) without bar produces bright clear tones. Mounting bars and stands sold separately.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Sound
- Poorly Made
- Rust sensitive
- School Bands
Comments about Zildjian High Octave Crotales without Bar:
They are ok compared to advertised. I thought I was getting the crotales shown in the advertisement from Zildjian. These rust easily. They dont have a protective coating for the finish and you can see where they were touched because they rusted. Unless you play with gloves they won't look pretty for long. Overall sound is good but upper octave already went sharp. I've had them 2 weeks now and havent played them with anything heavy to affect tuning. Good starters though. DONT go spending all your money on them if you want someting better.