- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian K Constantinople Suspended
- Write a Review
- #471215 000921000 471215000921000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The K Zildjian orchestral cymbals are known for their dark, low and warm tones. Originally handmade in Turkey, now handcrafted in the U.S. these cymb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The K Zildjian orchestral cymbals are known for their dark, low and warm tones. Originally handmade in Turkey, now handcrafted in the U.S. these cymbals produce a mellow, deep, shimmering, dry, dark sound originally sought after by jazz musicians. Blending high and low frequencies that extend over a broad range, the K Zildjian Series can be extremely intense or very mellow depending upon how they are played. Every cymbal is individually cast and rolled from the secret Zildjian alloy, creating instruments that each have a distinct voice and character.
The Constantinople suspended thin to medium-thin has a flat profile for immediate response, long sustain, and dark, low-pitched, warm K Zildjian characteristics.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Zildjian K Constantinople Suspended:
This has been a great cymbal overall. I found a 20" in a pawn shop for about 1/4 the price Zildjian is charging, but that aside its still one of the best cymbals I've ever played. I use it as my main crash next to my Constantinople Medium ride. I play more alternative and rock, some jazz too, and it fits the bill for it all. I love it, it has an amazing very full and warm sounding crash. Its great with mallets and as a ride it is very nice -for jazz, but I wouldn't use it strictly for that purpose tho - nothing beats my K Medium ride and K Con Medium rides. Highly recommended.