- H91310 000000000 H91310000000000
Zildjian Professional Crotales - Low Octave (13 notes) w/ Bar
- Write a Review
The Zildjian Professional Crotales are made with Zildjian's famous 80% copper/20% tin content bronze alloy, each note is hand selected for sustain, v...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Low octave crotales complete with a deluxe crotale bar.
The Zildjian Professional Crotales are made with Zildjian's famous 80% copper/20% tin content bronze alloy, each note is hand selected for sustain, vibrato speed, and vibrato prominence. Once selected, the sets are sonically matched to the highest standards to produce an instrument that is cohesive and balanced throughout both octaves. Each note's hub size is proportionally scaled to provide greater sustain, especially in the high octave.
Outputs a range of middle C and up one octave.
The stout, resonant cousin of modern cymbals. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.